Let’s Talk Technical…
Time is a critical component of measuring supply
Gelnius has the ability to process large volumes of data and run operations at a consistently high rate – giving you the opportunity to set up and deploy complete turnkey eCommerce solutions that enhance your legacy and standalone operations. The best decisions can only be made using the most accurate facts. Instantaneous answers give you the means to be proactive.
The database for the application will be housed on Gelnius servers.
Interfaced with a browser, Gelnius supports Microsoft, Chrome, Safari and Firefox in the most current version, along with the previous 2 versions. The application does not depend on the Microsoft Office Suite, however, it allows forms to be saved in Excel or Word formats. If the Microsoft Office Suite is unavailable, there are .txt versions or text based .csv files allowable. The Gelnius platform is accessible on mobile devices but, we utilize the mobile device browser rather than writing a native application for the different mobile operating systems. Gelnius utilizes MVC as the development architecture with DevExpress as our development engine. DevExpress optimizes screen deployment based on the device utilizing the application and configures the browser size in accordance.
- Backend SANs run on EMC’s fast technology to move hot data
- Employs EMC’s RecoverPoint to replicate mission-critical data
- 90% virtualized – servers running on VMWare hosts
- Production database installed on MS SQL Failover Cluster
- Standardized on Windows and SQL Servers
- Standardized on Cisco routers and switches
- Pair of Citrix NetScalers used for load balancing and high availability
- EMC’s Fast Technology to move hot data
- Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) firewall configuration
- 100% of customer data backed up on Avamar.
- Redundancy grids setup in both data centers
- Disaster Recovery tests performed twice annually