Let’s Talk Technical…
Time is a critical component of measuring supply
Gelnius has the ability to process large volumes of data and run operations at a consistently high rate – giving you the opportunity to set up and deploy complete turnkey eCommerce solutions that enhance your legacy and standalone operations. The best decisions can only be made using the most accurate facts. Instantaneous answers give you the means to be proactive.
The database for the application will be housed on Gelnius servers.
Interfaced with a browser, Gelnius is functional on most third party internet browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer®, Chrome®, Safari® and Firefox®) in their most current versions, along with the previous 2 versions. The application does not require installation of Microsoft Office Suite™, however, it allows forms to be saved in Excel or Word formats. Users may also save forms in .txt versions or text-based .csv files. The Gelnius platform is accessible on mobile devices but, we utilize the mobile device browser, rather than writing a native application for the different mobile operating systems. Gelnius utilizes MVC® as the development architecture and DevExpress® as the development engine. *
- Backend SANs run on EMC’s fast technology to move hot data
- Employs EMC’s RecoverPoint to replicate mission-critical data
- 90% virtualized – servers run on VMware hosts
- Production database installed on MS SQL Failover Cluster
- Standardized on Windows and SQL Servers
- Standardized on Cisco routers and switches
- Pair of Citrix NetScalers used for load balancing and high availability
- EMC’s Fast Technology to move hot data
- Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) firewall configuration
- 100% of customer data backed up on Avamar.
- Redundancy grids setup in both data centers
- Disaster recovery tests performed twice annually